Wednesday, December 3, 2008
LONG SNAPPER - A player in the center position that specializes in snapping the ball to the holder on field goal attempts and to the punter on punts.
HOLDER - The player who catches the snap from the long snapper and places it down for the place kicker.
PLACE KICKER - The player who kicks the ball on field goals, extra points, and kick offs.
PUNTER - The player who stands 13 to 15 yards behind the line of scrimmage, catches the football from the long snapper, then kicks it to the other team.
PUNT RETURNER - The player that catches the football from the punter, then runs it back towards the opposing teams end zone.
KICK RETURNER - The player that catches the football on kickoffs and runs it toward the other teams end zone.
GUNNER - The player that specializes in running down field to tackle the kick off or punt returner.
1. Who is the best punter in the NFL for all times?
2. Who is the best punt and kick returner in the NFL for all times?
3. Who has the best special teams in college football for 2008?
4. Who has the best special teams in the NFL for 2008?
ANSWER TO PREVIOUS QUESTIONS
1. Georgia Frontiere, owner of LA/ST louis Rams.
2. Pittsburgh Steelers has most female fans.
3. Florida Gators and Texas Longhorns.
4. New York Giants and Tennessee Titans.
To answer questions respond to comments section or email answers to email@example.com.