Thursday, October 30, 2008
CHARACTERISTICS OF A GOOD DEFENSIVE BACK
1. Must have speed, a good defensive back must be able to stay with his man.
2. Must be able to change directions, a defensive back needs to be able to move forward, backwards, and laterally with minimal lost of speed.
3. Must have good hand, a good defensive back should be able to catch the football. He needs good hands if he wants to make plays.
4. He must understand all the coverage’s he will be in.
5. Must have a desire to compete, a good defensive back hopes all passes will be thrown his way.
1. Who is the best cornerback of all times in the NFL?
2. Who is the best safety of all times in the NFL?
3. Who is the best cornerback in the NFL for 2008?
4. Who is the best safety in the NFL for 2008?
5. Who is the best defensive back in college football for 2008?
ANSWER TO PREVIOUS QUESTIONS
1. Lawrence Taylor New York Giants 1981 – 1993
2. Dick Butkus Chicago Bears 1965 – 1973
3. Ray Lewis Baltimore Ravens
4. Ray Lewis Baltimore Ravens
5. James Laurinatis Ohio State
To answer questions respond to comments section or email answers to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The image above is under Creative Commons Attribution ShareAlike 3.0 unported license.