Monday, November 10, 2008
CHARACTERISTICS OF A GOOD CHEERLEADER
1. Must be in good physical condition, a good cheerleade needs to have stamina, strength, and flexibility.
2. Must love being a cheerleader.
3. Must be intelligent, a good cheerleader must know all of her cheers and formations during a game.
4. Must have a good voice, a good cheerleader needs to be able to cheer loudly and with intensity.
5. Must be neat and clean.
6. Must have a sense of spotsmanshipand fair play, a good cheerleadr should cheer if her team is winning or losing.
7. Must be able to follow instructions and take constructive criticism.
1. Best cheerleading unit in the NFL 2008?
2. Best cheerleading unit in college 2008?
3. How many games will Mike Singletary win as the 49ers coach in 2008?
4. Do you think the NFL will ever have a franchise representing Canada?
ANSWERS TO PREVIOUS QUESTIONS
1. Mel Blount - Pittsburgh Steelers 1970- 1983.
2. Ronnie Lott - San Francisco 49ers 1981 - 1990, Oakland Raiders - 1991 - 1992,
New York Jets 1993 - 1994.
3. Champ Bailey - Denver Broncos.
4. Bob Sanders - Indianapolis Colts.
5. Eric Berry - University of Tennessee.
To answer questions respond to comments section or email answers to email@example.com.