Tuesday, April 28, 2009
This file is licensed under Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 License
The NFL Draft, is held annually in April. It is the major way by which National Football League teams select players (primarily from college football) for their teams. The 2009 NFL Draft took place on April 25-26 at Radio City Music Hall in New York City.
Rules for determining draft order
The draft is determined by the teams won and loss record. Teams with the worst record usually gets a higher pick in a draft round, for example a team that goes 1-15 will make a pick before a team that goes 8-8. That order is based generally on each team's regular season record, with the exception of the two Super Bowl contestants, who are placed at the end of the draft order. Teams can move up in draft order by making deals and trades for draft picks with other teams.
ANSWER TO PREVIOUS QUESTIONS.
1. Neil O'Donnell
2. Brett Favre
3. 60 percent said Minnesota Vikings.
4. 75 percent said the Dallas Cowboys.
1. Which team made the best draft picks for the 2009 season?
2. Which first round draft pick did the worst in 2008?
3. Which first round draft pick did the best in 2008?
4. Who was the worst number one draft pick of all time?